Sunday, October 26, 2014

‪YoWangdu Tibetan Culture

When I write my blog about the Tibetan culture, I need to do some research. Especially, I need to find the some English official translation of Tibetan culture, which is very hard for me. Fortunately, I found a YouTube channel called “YoWangduTibetan Culture”. Losar Wangdu created this channel to present Tibetan culture, which focuses on Tibetan food, Tibetan Buddhism and travel. When you open this site, you can find this channel is separated into three parts (Buddhism, Food, and travel) to illustrate Tibetan culture. Under each part there are plenty of videos. Viewers can watch these videos to learn about Tibetan culture. Meanwhile, these videos are made in English, which is very useful for me to find the correct translation and for foreigners to understand. For example, last week I wrote a blog about Tibetan food. I opened this site; there were 20 videos available. It is fast, informative and convenient. I found the video about how to make a Tsampa, and put this link to my blog to help readers have a better understanding of my blog. I really like this YouTube channel; it helped me a lot. If you want to learn more about Tibetan culture, you can also visit the site to explore your interests of the Tibetan world. Here is a instruction video for this channel.


བཀྲ་ཤིས་བདེ་ལེགསTashi delek! (That's a Tibetan, which means good luck.)


No comments:

Post a Comment